Guest Post On "The Age Of Central Banking"




I have never met a quant investor before, or I may have but they never told me they were. But this investor I met recently categorized himself as a quant investor. He is no other than the author of this guest post, Shi Ern.

He was previously working as an investment analyst for Aggregate Asset Management. He has since left his job and is working towards starting his own fund. Maybe it was an ambitious target, but I believe he can do it with his drive and knowledge.

During the whole chit chat session, I am very intrigued by how he thinks and how it differs from us (Simple Investor and I). That night, it was really an interesting exchange of ideas about the economy, the bulls and bears, what might occur in 2018 as well as some many different topics. I could simply write a book based on our whole …

Read the Full Article

Investment Blog/News/Analysis

Navigation
__________________
About Us | News  | Blogs | FAQ  | Site Map | Terms of Service |  Privacy Policy  |  Disclaimer |  Contact Us